-Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process;
- Developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation drive-alongs with senior representatives.
- Determines training needs by traveling with sales representatives; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Supports training financial objectives by recommending budget items; controlling costs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
-Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
|3 - 5 Years
|Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller
|Sales Training marketing training
|T RENU KUMARI
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.